Study Investigator: John Curtis, PhD
Location of Study: Florida, USA, open field
Study Period: November to December 2016
Starts at 4-5 leaves
7 DA App 1
7 DA App 2
7 DA App 3
7 DA App 4
7 DA App 5
• From November to December 2016 in open field.
• Plants were staked and maintained at a commercial level with fertilizer/insecticide/fungicide (liquid fertilizer through drip every 3 days).
• No fungicides applied for the duration of the trial. In head count,
• [T0] is the Grower Standard (untreated)
• [T1] is the Grower Std + Vegro® (treated)
• Foliar Applications: 6 applications (A-F) @ 0.5 pint/acre. Total 3 pints or 1.5 Quarts or 0.375 Gallon
Plants were examined for signs of phytotoxicity (stunting, discoloration etc.) at 5 DAF and using a 0-100% rating scale; 0 = no phytotoxicity and 100% = dead plants.
Objectives: Evaluate the interest to add VEGRO® to the Grower Standard for lettuce yield.
For a better view of the graphs and charts, reposition your mobile device into landscape mode.
Variety Used: Chosen (Lactuca Sativa)
In head count, VEGRO® shows the best results with an +32.2% increase